Certified Nursing Assistant
- Provides patients’ personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients’ call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
ATRIUM CENTER FOR REHABILITATION & NURSING
Address: 611 East 103rd Street
Brooklyn, NY 11236
Read Non-Discrimination Clause
Click to View Pandemic Emergency Plan
For all Covid-19 related information click here
Click here to view compliance information maintained by the Department of Health
- B6 – (Glenwood Rd/E103)
- B60 – (Glenwood Rd/E103)
- B82 – (Flatlands Ave/E103), (Glenwood Rd/E100)
- L – (E105 St)