Atrium is looking for both full time and per diem RN Supervisors with the following experience:
- Assisting the Director of Nursing and Associate Director of Nursing in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Department, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the Facility.
- Ensuring that all nursing services personnel are following their respective job descriptions.
- Participating in Facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as requested by the Administrator or Director of Nursing Services.
- Participating in developing, implementing, and periodically updating the resident’s written discharge plan.
- Ensuring that a sufficient number of nursing staff is available for each tour of duty to ensure that quality care is maintained.
- Making daily rounds of the Nursing Services Department to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards. Report findings to the Director of Nursing Services.
- Reviewing complaints and grievances made or filed by department personnel. Make appropriate reports to the Director of Nursing Services, as required or as may be necessary.
- Making rounds with physicians, as necessary.
- Monitoring medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled.
- Providing direct nursing care, as necessary.
- Participating in the development of written preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the nursing needs of each resident.
ATRIUM CENTER FOR REHABILITATION & NURSING
Address: 611 East 103rd Street
Brooklyn, NY 11236
Read Non-Discrimination Clause
Click to View Pandemic Emergency Plan
For all Covid-19 related information click here
Click here to view compliance information maintained by the Department of Health
- B6 – (Glenwood Rd/E103)
- B60 – (Glenwood Rd/E103)
- B82 – (Flatlands Ave/E103), (Glenwood Rd/E100)
- L – (E105 St)